Easy Ways to Imitate the Nice Japan Bedroom Decoration
You can feel the Japan air or situation in your home. It is really easy and possible. You just decorate your bedroom by Japanese style. The furniture in a Japanese style living room should be chosen carefully because each piece in the room should not only serve a definite purpose but also should work in harmony with the other furnishings in the room and create balance and harmony by arranging the furniture in the space so that each elements plays nice with the other decor elements in the room. . Horizontal lines in Japanese furniture design are particularly important because they represent man’s relation to the earth and every piece of furniture in a Japanese style is chosen for its functionality, it should also be esthetically pleasing as well. Having Japanese bedroom will create the best atmosphere to your sleeping. You must attempt this style because it is not difficult for doing. Following bellow steps and getting new good image for your bedroom. Have a trying and done perfectly.
1. Remove any unused furniture from the bedroom. Place a dresser inside the closet so you have more open floor space. Simplify your life by getting rid of any items that you don’t use, want, or need. Japanese design is about simplicity and cleanliness.
2. Bring in paper screens. Shoji screens are made out of rice paper and wood or bamboo. This is a traditional Japanese decorating element. Use a screen to create an entryway into your room. Shoji screens can hide unwanted elements in your bedroom such as exercise equipment or a home office. If you don’t like the view out of your bedroom window, place a screen in front of it. Shoji screens can serve as window treatments, giving you privacy and allowing light in.
3. Keep furniture low to the ground. Platform beds and futons are traditional in Japanese design. This may mean that you will only need a mattress instead of a mattress and box spring set, which will save you money. Platform beds are also common in modern design so you’ll be able to reuse your furniture if you change decorating styles.
4. Use neutrals with a pop of color. Japanese decorating focuses on balance like the yin and yan. This style works well if you can’t agree with your spouse about how to decorate the bedroom. If you have white walls, try dark chocolate brown or black furniture. Bring color into one item in the room like a pillow or vase so it really stands out against the neutral colors.
5.Hang opulent fabrics. Silk is common in Japanese design. Translate this into elegant curtains or a wall hanging. Keep your bedding the same neutral colors as the wall. A silk fabric will add texture and interest to the room.
6.Focus on craftsmanship. Japanese decorating focuses more on quality than quantity. Purchase pieces that you truly love and that will last for several years. Quality furniture also adds a luxurious feeling to the room even if you don’t have a lot of furniture pieces.
7.Buy furniture with multiple functions. When you think of Japanese decorating you might think of futons. Futons can be used for sitting or sleeping. If you live in a small space, look for bedroom furniture that can serve dual purposes. A trunk at the end of the bed can be either a bench or storage.
8. Arrange furniture in the center of the space. Japanese style uses the middle of the room. Try placing your bed in the center of the room instead of against the wall. This makes it the focal point of the room. It’s an unusual furniture arrangement that will change the feeling of your existing bedroom for free.
9. Choose nature inspired artwork. Nature is a common element in Japanese design. Cherry blossoms and other trees are often themes in Japanese art.